The On Purpose Women Global Community hosts in person and virtual gatherings to connect, grow, learn, support each other, and have fun!
OPWGC also offer workshops, conferences, retreats, and other special events.
Attend a meeting and experience what it means to be a part of the
On Purpose Woman family!
- Connect with like-minded, powerful women who are transforming their lives
- Enjoy heart-centered, deeper conversations with women who have a genuine desire to know you better
- Practice your public speaking skills as a member in a warm, inviting group that will assist you with your goals
- Network with other female business owners in a supportive environment and build authentic relationships
- Enjoy regular opportunities to be seen and heard, whether you have a business or not
- Know what it means to feel like you have a safe, non-judgmental container to be who you were born to be
Connections Over Coffee
If you’re looking to connect with real, inspiring, big idea women who want to play a greater role in sharing their gifts with the world, then join us in our Connections over Coffee gatherings and see what we’re all about. It’s for all women, no matter where you are in life.
We offer daytime Connections Over Coffee gatherings virtually, as well as in-person in Columbia, MD, Richmond, VA and Tallahassee, FL.
Meetings include time to network and connect, 5-minute presentations from Featured Members and a longer presentations from a Featured Speaker to inspire deeper thought and connection.
Connections After Hours
Connections After Hours Meetings are structured like our “Connections Over Coffee” gatherings, but held in the evening to provide connection for those unable to make our daytime meetings.
Connections Thru Conversation
Online Connections Thru Conversation gatherings are exclusively virtual, allowing women across the United States and around the globe to connect.
Unlike our “over Coffee” and “after Hours” gatherings, Online Connections thru Conversation meetings feature 3-minute Featured Member presentations and a conversational topic which is explored through a series of zoom breakout-rooms. The result is an opportunity to connect more deeply with attendees.